Friday, June 7, 2013

A Breath of Fresh Air

Hey June

*Hey Jude song playing but change it to June*

Anyways,

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I feel like there are just some things that are still haunting me. My past. I don't really like how my past was nor am I proud of it, but let's just say, It made me the Muslim I am today. InsyaAllah

I actually took the time to read all of my past blog posts and I never realized how much anger I  . All of my posts were full of anger, bashing this and that, cussing here and there. Loads of whining, not satisfied with life. and bla bla bla. HAHA. wow I was so immature and such a child back then.

I'm trying to make a pledge to myself. Trying to erase all the bad things, bad personalities, bad thinking that i possessed. Getting rid of it all.

I have a new resolution. No. I don't need to wait till new years to make one.
I want to portray me as somebody cleaner and nicer. haha. New image kay. I'm trying so hard to not care what people say. Trying super hard. so yeah the new me huh.

Lol. The point is. I'm deleting my old posts. all the nonsense. haih. erase erase. Maybe people don't read it.  but I do. Allah read's it :O and I don't want to remember how I was back then. I just want to repair myself and be a better Muslim.

*just thought about updating ma blog. merepek je*

k la k la k la k la.  bye. as salam.