Saturday, June 20, 2020

Throwback 2014

You know. We all have those days when we feel quite lost and astray. Especially when we are alone. No one to remind us. No one to help us. Until we feel like we're about to lose hope.. Don't. We have Allah.

There's one thing I asked from Allah. Which is to be the girl I was before. Last year. When I had that strength to change. When i was excited to learn about Islam. When I wanted to get close to Allah. But lately i felt like im losing it all. But there's no losing hope in Allah. Pray.

Alhamdulillah I was excited when i was invited to go see Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan's talk in putrajaya. My favourite speaker. I'd watch all his videos and cry like a loser watching it last year. How can i say no? And. Amazing. I met my ex akak usrah there. The murobbi for the usrah i joined last year. Yeah that usrah when I decided that its time to change. The murobbi who was there to help.

SubhanAllah. Today reminded me of how I was last year. Ustadh Nouman.. Kak Hazirah.. The spirit I had to get close to Allah. The strength I had to go through such changes. He showed me. Right there. Ya Allah.. With the power of Du'a. Anything is possible with Allah.

Surah Al Fatihah starts with Alhamdulillahi rabbil'alamin.

Indeed. Praise and thanks only for Allah.