Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Merdeka Raya

Maybe I'll take this time to write something even though its 1 in the morning.
statistic test is creeping in the morning. truth be told. I STUDIED. but i can never seem to do well in these tessts. the application questions confuse me. i guess i gotta work harder huh.

LOOKIE LOOKIE. theres one month left of the 1st sem. Final exams is just around the corner. omg omg omg. i can't believe how long i have been in Asasi Pintar. woww. its september. and only three months until the new year.

that reminds me. 2013! I get to open my time capsule! i made it in my 3rd grade class with Mrs. Ware. awesome awesome. i can't recall what i put in there. so after 10 years i finally get to open it. i can't believe it. the year seemed so far then, but now its approaching very near. i can't believe it :)


HEHE. look how small we were. so cute. oh yeah and we still do keep in touch. i really miss my awesome childhood. this is in the third grade. believe it or not, each and every one has graduated from 12th grade is continuing their studies to college and universities. we are adults now :D



YUP there it is. behold behold. I kept this since the third grade. three months to go lalala.

is it too late wish a EID MUBARAK. we had a simple raya in subang jaya this year

uuu  my english is getting broken. i haven't had a full english conversation with anyone in a long time. and because of that, i borrowed a book about public speaking and a book of vocabulary from permata pintar's library. i feel so lame.

I don't know why, but i stutter a lot. seriously a lot. its like my brain and my mouth doesn't work together. i have to actually think what to say before actually saying it. and i feel like my american accent is not going anywhere. it still sticks. and i sound weird. so i some times tend to just be reserved and not say anything. which is not a good thing.


I'm missing these girls a lot. they got sent to PERLIS. thats miles and miles away. i miss the way things were when we're in the form 1 :'/


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA :) 31ST AUGUST 2012 <33333 p="p">SAYA BANGGA JADI WARGA MALAYSIA :)
1 MALAYSIA. TERIMA KASIH MALAYSIA. I LOVE YOU MALAYSIA :D

*over takkk?*

so we the asasipintar students spent our 1st merdeka together in UKM's very own hall, DECTAR. which stands for dewan Cansellor Tunku Abdul Razak. it was quite a blast actually. fortunately there was wifi signals so everyone was so occupied by their smartphones ya knaww. first we had to hear the forums about i dont know. *obviously i was one of them that wasnt listening* Its not like i dont want to nor did i not try but its just erm erm. haha. i didnt understand the topic in the first place :/ persembahan dia besstttt. nyanyi nyanyi. :D frankly, there were no fireworks. we were in the hall okay. confetti i guess replaced it. oh well.

So here are a few things since i've posted my previous post.

.

*iftar at Najib's house* PM wuuu


*we the mighty 4! cookie monsters aummm! gedik tak pakai baju sama ? *




*Iftar at ze flamingo hotel with mostly ex 5alrazians and a few valeds *



*Eid with the MPH peeps*


OKAY I GUESS THATS IT

CIAO FOR NOW

ADIOS AMIGOSSS