Thursday, February 27, 2014

One year of a great CHANGE

Assalamualaikum girls that I love because of Allah swt..
Today is  27 Februari 2014.
I don't remember the exact date, but lebih kurang time cam ni la. last year... if you girls still remember. can u recall?
Syera, Izzah, and Hanis. If u girls remember..
Last year, waktu dekat Pusat Permata Pintar Negara, me and Hanis were doing our own things in our room. homework, assignment ke apa. tiba-tiba syera and izzah ajak datang bilik for a "so called meeting". whats that about kan?

Bila dah sampai bilik korang, korang ajak duduk. "why so serious??"  Eheheh. I'm like. apa hal ni???
Ada plan.... resolution katanya.........

So izzah and syera pulled out a drawer filled with tudung bawal bidang 45. neatly folded. all of their tudung bawal. the tudung we bought together at Kolej Za'ba. The tudung we bought together at Jalan TAR, Tudung kangaroo, tudung 2 and 3 tone.  all.

Then izzah closed the door and showed us tudung that are neatly hunged on a hanger at the back of the door. Different tudung. tudung I haven't seem them wear. tudung I don't even own. Tudung bidang 50 and 60.

izzah and syera asked me and hanis to join their resolution. Which is, to keep our tudung 45' folded and somewhere else. take out only tudung bidang 50 and 60 (pada masa tu, i only have 1 tudung bidang 50). shawls pun dibenarkan, tapi kena labuh! start wearing socks full time! Start wearing hand socks when necessary and appropriate.  mula pakai inner neck bila pakai tudung yang jarang. So, we had to stay with our resolution for 40 DAYS! after that 40 days, its up to us whether we want to continue or not. but we have to promise ourselves that we'll stick to this plan for 40 days.

Me and Hanis, after going through usrah and all. we have actually been thinking about it you know. I started to read more Islamic motivational books suggested by my roomate Hanis herself. I started watching Islamic motivational videos by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan who was recommended by Izzah herself.

memang nak, niat tu memang ada. but I never really had the drive to physically change u know my appearance. and show it to everyone. friends and family. hmm. ye lah takut. what people would think at say about me.

but me and hanis Agreed!

Throughout the whole year, I bought new tudung bidang 50, I bought lots of hands socks, I bought lots of socks. I bought baju muslimah. I bought jubahs. I bought slacks. I bought skirts. I totally changed my wardrobe. I changed my playlist to lots of nasyid songs. hehehehe. (waktu tu kaya sebab dapat duit semasa kerja and duit KPT. LOL.. akibatnya miskin sekarang hehe)

I'm so grateful that I have friends that I can experience and go through this journey together. you know. change. a good change. At least I won't be the odd one out. or appear shockingly different to people. Or feel weird. We went through this change together. At least we felt weird together. At least we still have each other's back. At least we still have each other for motivation. We wanted to become better people. better muslims. Together..

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE NEW US.

Alhamdulillah. it has been one year. Alhamdulillah, I held on even longer than 40 days. Alhamdulillah I made that change. Alhamdulillah I met you guys. Alhamdulillah you guys asked me to tag along on your hijrahs.

Girls, thank you. Thank  you so much. for teaching me. and for supporting me. and giving me motivations. Ya Allah, I don't know how to express it. Jujur, memang macam roller coaster, going through this journey. macam-macam emotions running here and there. Penah je ada masa rasa macam nak quit and go back to my old self. but you girls pushed me forward.

I don't know what I would be like now if I haven't met you girls. Thank you

I love you girls. because of Allah. Thank you Allah. for overlapping our tracks. at one point we meet. Your great plans, Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Cari lah kawan-kawan yang boleh dekatkan diri kita kepada Allah. Inilah dikatakan ukhuwahfillah abadan abada.
We may be far apart now. We may not talk as often as we used to. but just to let u girls know. I will always remember you

Things do happen for a reason. and put faith in Allah, that it's the best for you.

I love you girls
Assalamualaikum

The journey is still a long way down but insyAllah, together we'll bear.


*oh my. rojak gila bahasa. well yeah that is me. seriously i do talk like this. please don't mind the language*