Thursday, December 29, 2011

A New Piece of Me

I am taking my time here to write something that I wrote last year which is A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. Actually I already have one since Awal Muharam past already. but What the heck!

Eh, rasa macam malas lah pulak.

Okay okay. boleh lah kot. continue continue.

First, getting 9A + is like my Allll time dreaaaaam. I want it so badddddyly. But I can't put my hopes too high since I didn't do so great during the exams and I kind of didn't study all my hardest. So idk. Berserah pada Ilahi saja la.

I hope to put on a new confidence. I'm kind of working on that thing where whenever I see people I smile and introduce myself instead of just smiling. I want to be able to talk more and talk appropriately like an adult and using those complicated words. I want to sound sophisticated. The reason for this is to prepare for those interviews in the future.

I have to be a more organised and clean person. My room needs to be tidy like at all times. I should have a planner so I can jot down everything.

Listen to my mom and dad, and do as they say. no more 'sekejap okay or nanti lah or mm suruh lah adik buat, esok je lah' no no. I'm big now. I need to learn to obey.

Im going to start work (CEHH) so I hope I'll able to do well and impress the boss and other colleagues.

Develop a strong relationship with everyone around me. That includes my brothers and sisters, friends from USJ, and semesra, fellow work mates, neighbours, and whoever else. HA

Improve my already-ugly-penmanship.

Be able to swallow pills. Yeah I can't really do that yet. HA

I really need to lose 5 KG. so I shall wake up at 7 and jog for 30 mintues. Sleep is nothing. If I can wake up at 5 at hostel, why can't I wake up at 7? I'm a big girl, I don't need long sleeps anymore.

Okay that's it :)