Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I wrote this?

It started of a great day
When you walked me back home
As I look up in the sky
It was nice to be alone
With you..
Youre arms around my waste
i love the feeling of you
standing next to me
it was to good to be
real
But when you say you're sorry
My heart start beating aqway
Then you said you couldn't take it
And all there is left to say

You're leaving me forever
My tears crawled down my face
All this time I stood by you
Now this love was just a waste

Here I am again without you
All alone int this empty place
My life have shattered away
I still need you
I need you beside me

Here I am again without you
Just can't bare to see you go
As i watched you fade
Through the darkness of the night
I need you
I still need you with me

wow i wrote this back in 2009 ? its kinda good. but its only a rough draft. didn't know I had this in me. needs some editing touch up, that i can probably start some tunes to my OWN SONG :)