Monday, December 20, 2010

Revolutionary War

Here it goes again. flashbacks.memories. I don't know why I keep on thinking and cherishing those memories. Whywhywhy?

We can't let go of memories because it's the only thing that doesn't change,
Everything else does.

Out in a sudden, I re read past emails when I was like in the 6th grade! What a loser I was back then. But I really liked my english that time. tak campur bahasa melayu lagi. HAHA

I can't believe I said that, I can't believe I did that, I can't believe I used to like him, I can't believe I went there, I can't believe I was like that. I can't believe I can't believes.
Believe it or not I did, I was, I went.

Maybe its because I'm growing up?
Its my last year of school. Of course I want to remember all those times and memories when I was a kid. THE FACT IS : I don't want to grow up

GAH, I remember those years, when I first start school, all my firsts firsts firsts, up until now. My last year of school. I can't believe it that it has been 12 years since I started school, 10 years since I've been to East Lansing, 5 years I've been in Malaysia, a year I'm in boarding school.
Whether I believe it or not.
ITS TRUE

Events come and go, Memories stay forever